Friday, April 30, 2010

4/30~???lbs/??? cal

Today was a no weigh in day and a no counting day!
I went to Amber's and we took the kids to Incredible Pizza and truely had an incredible time! it was so fun and the pizza was tooooo yummy! I couldn't help myself!

Breakfast: 330
1 cup GV corn flakes (100)
2 tbsp Craisins (50)
2 tbsp sunflower seeds (100)
1 cup skim milk (80)

Lunch:
Lots and lots of incredible pizza!!! and a cinnamon roll....oh my, what have I done????

Snack:
NONE!!

Dinner: 446
3/4 cup venison/beef ground with taco seasoning (174)
2 tbsp avacado (50)
2 corn tortillas (80)
1 cup bean/corn/rotelle mixture (142)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA - glad you had a good time! I went out with Lesley, Mandy, and Lindsey (she is from Drexel & I had met her a time or two when she came to Southern to party with Mandy & Lesley)...we had a blast!!! I need to go to bed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete