Thursday, April 8, 2010

Copy Cat 4/8/10

So, I'm a copy cat. I'm going to try and be just like my sister once again! haha
I ordered the Flat Belly diet book because Jen and Mom have had such good luck losing weight following it. I woke up yesterday and couldn't fit in my spring clothes from last year and I decided it was time to do something. So, starting Monday 4/12/10, i'm going to start the diet (or change of lifestyle, as Jen would say).
I'm going to write down everything I eat and the exercize that I do every day. Hopefully I'll see a change!

Breakfast
1 piece of toast with peanut butter
coffee & creamer

lunch
Chef Salad with grilled chicken and Raspberry Vinegarette dressing
vegatable soup

activity
40 minutes Jillians Backside DVD

snack
1/8 cup peanuts
1 cup grapes

Horrible delicious supper of bisquits & gravy!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I am adding you on to my bogs that I follow...way to go to get motivated...I bought you a scale today just like mine and will bring it tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way - I love the pink layout of your blog...much cuter than mine - oh yea, go into control panel and turn off the control that makes you type in a word verification when I post something on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, got it changed so you don't have to do the verification any more. thanks!
    Thanks for getting the scale. Looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete