Monday, April 12, 2010

4/12/10-135.0 lbs-1195 Cal Day 1 of the Anti-Bloat diet

here goes nothin!
I even dreamed about the food i will be eating today! haha

Breakfast
1 cup cornflakes (130)
1 cup skim milk (80)
1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds (200)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (50)
Total 460!!!!!

really good breakfast and I am stuffed! I'm not used to eating breakfast this early because I usually have coffee which tides me over....
BUT, I just added up the calories for the breakfast! the jumpstart is supposed to be 4-300 cal meals, right? this breakfast was much higher!! What did I do wrong? I followed it exactly!!

Lunch:
I was starving by noon! I played with the boys outside and pushed them in their stroller for a while, and up that big hill!
4 oz turkey (120) delicious
1 cheese stick (80) delicious
1/2 grape tomatoe -awful!!! i just don't like tomatoes....so I am steaming 1 cup carrots instead
1 cup steamed carrots (45) delicious!
total cal-245

Snack:
1 cup frozen strawberries (50) blended with
1 cup skim milk (80)
1 tbsp sunflower seeds (50)
total: 180
Very good snack. I blended it while the boys were still awake and put it in the freezer. Then after my workout I ate it. It was really yummy....

Dinner:
1 cup steamed green beans (40)
4 oz tilapia (110) with 1 tsp olive oil (40)
1/2 cup brown rice (120)
total: 310
Pretty bland supper even with Mrs. Dash on everything! oh well, it filled me up.
I'm just about done with the Sassy Water for the day. I used ground ginger and it keeps floating to the bottom of my cup and grossing me out! but i have it ready for tomorrow to start again....


Activity:
40 minute Frontside Jillian DVD
walk with the boys

3 comments:

  1. You are starting at a good weight! You are already down!! :) Good luck today with your jumpstart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cornflakes will bite you in the butt - eat 2/3 cup instead of one cup...and I think the sunflower seeds may be slightly more than what the book assumes because they are roasted (although not salted) - try doing 3 tbsp instead of 4 tbsp (1/4 cup). There is a conversion chart on page 131 that will help with measurement sizes.

    ReplyDelete