Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17~129.2 lbs/1342 cal *

:(
The horrible eating this weekend showed on the scales today big time....
Why does it take sooo long to come off and comes back so quickly?? Totally bummed but determined to have a good weed this week and hopefully see 127 consistantly soon.

Breakfast: 240
1 cup Special K cereal (110)
1 cup skim milk (80)
1 tbsp sunflower seeds (50)

Lunch: 362
Bean & Rice salad

Snack: 200
Kashi dark choc. bar (120)
1 cup skim milk (80)

Dinner: 340
3 oz grilled chicken (100)
1 tsp olive oil (40)
1/2 cup brown rice (160)
1 cup green beans (40)

Snack: 200
1 Kashi dark chocolate/cherry bar (120)
1 cup skim milk (80)
I was starving after I put the boys to bed! that supper just didn't cut it......

Activity:
45 minute Frontside Jillian DVD

8 comments:

  1. Haha - I feel your pain! :)
    We are off to sams - hopefully I will talk to you sometime today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low, low, low calories today! I am the opposite...I sweat everything out today at the gym & have been hungry all afternoon! gesh....I am hoping that something will stick tonight - my avocados weren't ripe and so they were super hard on my salad - I ended up not eating a couple of the chunks I cut up because of that - so I didn't have my MUFA to fill me up! And I didn't have a mufa with my snack either...we are having leftovers that also don't have a mufa - I need to add something in to make me feel fuller - I am also really thirsty - I should be drinking water instead of checking blogs! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you need more calories than I do. I only did a 45 minute workout, not a 2 hour one!
    Plus, i had so many calories the past 3 days that I shouldn't have needed to eat anything today! haha
    i do need to drink more water too. i've only had a few glasses today.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my sassy water last night - haven't had it in months & thought it might help me catch up on my water intake...I think I do better when I can see the amount of water I have drank each day. Tammy showed me this 'health' bracelet her sister gave her - it had little beads on it that you could move from one side to the other when you ate your veggies or fruit or drank a glass of water - it was such a neat idea! I will have to google it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.countmehealthyjewelry.com/

    They are $90! wow....but they are sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to wear it when I am drinking so I remember how many alcoholic beverages I consume! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha! will you remember to move the beads though?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha - good one!!
    I think I am having some drinks tonight - steve went to get some fire pit logs & I am in the mood...carrie hodge called & I invited them over, but i think she is only coming over for a bit, so I am sure I will smoke! haha - well it has been a week - last one i had was with you...I didn't bring mine with me to OKC and i was soooo glad - I was really wanting one saturday night after three drinks, but didn't have any option so i just went to bed! haha

    ReplyDelete