Thursday, May 13, 2010

5/13~127.6 lbs/1318 calories

Seriously???? 127.6 AGAIN? ugh, i even weighed myself three times to make sure it was right, then i held something and weighed again and it was higher so I guess it is right....

Breakfast: 240
1 cup Special K cereal (110)
1 cup skim milk (80)
1 tbsp sunflower seeds (50)

Lunch: 625
Salmon patty (220)
1 orowheat roll (100)
1 slice lettuce (10)
1 tbsp mayo with canola oil (45)
1/2 cup applesauce (50)
1 slice angel food cake (130)
16 chocolate chips (70)

Snack:
none! look at that lunch! ouch!

Dinner: 343
3 crunchy corn tortillas (120)
1/2 cup corn/black bean/rotelle mixture (71)
3/4 cup ground venison with taco seasoning (100)
1/2 cup lettuce (10)
1 tbsp sour cream (17)
1 tbsp avacado (25)

1 mini ice cream sandwich (110)
Activity:
20 minute Biggest Loser DVD-High Intensity

4 comments:

  1. that is weird - you held something and it was still the same number? I think there is some kind of memory in our scale because I have stepped off and then gotten right back on after turning it on again and it goes right to the last number - instead of switching around a bit until you get stabilized like it does the first time...so I don't weight myself more than once anymore. I think the first time is right...don't worry about being the same weight three days in a row - be happy it is stablizing and remember that your body is now getting ready to drop another pound...look back at how many days in a row I was the same weight...it is crazy - then like today, it goes back up a pound and then tomorrow I will be lighter again...just keep up the hard work - it WILL pay off - six weeks for six pounds - remember that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited my post. It was a little confusing! It changed after I held something so I guess it's right....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I just reread it and thought "did it say that yesterday?" HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was the salmon patty?? Your dinner sounds sooo yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete